Our Mission ( 1 )
- To serve our customers by creating a high-quality broadband wireless Internet products for the community at large and attract similar contributors and investors.
- To build a relationship with our customers that extends beyond our services to include full and honest dialogue, responsiveness to feedback, and the exchange of information about products and issues.
- To exceed customer expectations through exemplary consultative service.
- To respect, value, and serve not only our customers, but also our co-workers, owners, agents, suppliers, and our community; to be concerned about and contribute to their well-being, and to operate with integrity so as to be deserving of their trust.
- To provide meaningful work, fair compensation, and a safe, healthy work environment that encourages openness, creativity, self-discipline, and growth.
- To acknowledge the value of each person's contribution to our goals, and to foster teamwork in our tasks.
- To be distinctive in the wireless network infrastructure space and support policies which honor and sustain our natural world.
- To address community concerns, in and around the globe, by devoting a portion of our time, talents, and resources to the environment, human needs, the arts, and education.
- To work together to contribute to the long-term value and sustainability of our company.
- To value, contribute to, and affirm a high level of commitment, skill, and effectiveness in the work community.
- To act in a socially and environmentally responsible manner
1 We are grateful to Tom Chappell, President of Tom's of Maine, for sharing his ideas about building a socially responsible corporation in his book, The Soul of a Business, published by Bantam Books. Xwire owes much of its inspiration and corporate philosophy to that book, and to the contributions of the people of Tom's of Maine. Our Mission Statement is adapted from theirs, as published in the book.